Glen Alvon Farm attractions
theres so much to do around here! take a look
around the farm- beautiful bush and waterfall walks
- golf driving range
- eel fishing
- bbq, smoker, spit
- sheep shearing (seasonal)
- sky tv in the lounge
- freeview in each room
- massage chair - in the lounge at the end of the day - my favorite !
nearby- Nikau Cave and Café - minutes south! Beautiful spot for lunch and coffee. And if you're feeling adventurous book in to join a Cave Tour! You will need a spare change of clothes for this. Minimum age 7 years old.
- Bush walk and waterfall - 10 minutes south.
- Thundercross Motorcycle Park - 20 minutes south
- Raglan surf beach - 60 mins south
- Waingaro hotsprings - 40 minutes south
- Waingaro pub - 40 minutes south
- Port Waikato - 50 minutes north west
- Shopping - Pukekohe shops, 45 mins
- Local markets - Pukekohe on Saturdays, Pokeno on Sundays
- Hakarimatas summit walk - 50 minutes south
- Polo Lessons & Games (When in season) - 20 minutes south
- Beach access (when suitable) - 15 minutes west. Talk to Charlotte to arrange.
and not so nearby - if you feel like heading for... Colorado - Gulivers have been kind enough to link to us. Heading to the USA? - check out - Colorado vacation rentals
find us on facebook